Tuesday 30 October 2012

Making love 2 music






Baby girl, I wanna make D’Angelo love to you 
where the sounds of R’n’B is playing like no other has done to you before. 
Undress you down to your knees and make your toes curl. 
The mood takes me along your thighs, while the Tyrese song On Top Of Me is playing, I picture your body laying beautifully naked from the start of our erotic fantasy. Yeah, you heard me right baby. 
I wanna make D’Angelo love to you where the sounds of R’n’B is playing like no other has done to you before, undress your hidden buttons that turns you on at the right places at the right time.  
Not just treat you to a one night stand, fuck you and then leave you type of love. No, that’s nothing but lust in the air, only players on the field would do this to you. 
I want to make this night grand till you could barely stand on your toes. 
If the song was our One Life Stand, I’ll make it everlasting till our bodies depart several ways into 7th Heaven, god willing. 
Where the greatest sex is irresistible addictive, brothers have forgotten the way to love again. 
Let us make love by the fire place where the steamy sounds of Strip For You sends wilder wetter dreams beneath your Victoria’s Secret. 
Where the flames flicker in desire to ignite our hearts on fire, where I can just taste your tender skin edible like vanilla ice cream on a hot Sunday. 
Put your back against the wall and feel my mouth making its way around your neck like a leech. 
Your arms locked around me like a cage, trapped inside your eyes, what a surprise we’ll be making love in this room tonight. 
Let your moans ring my ears like a telephone hearing my answer to moan as we climax to stardom. 
Let us make love on the balcony under the moonlight where the view of Venice is great to explore the nightlife darkening the final hours.

I wanna make Tyrese love to you in the morning when the rising sun is bright, slither my hands between your legs just to get you aroused by the things I’m gonna do to you. 
Get your pussy moist than running rivers could ever meet the size of your canal. 
It’s your love tunnel that makes me wanna come inside, discover the orgasm that takes my breath away.
Out of this world into outta space, across the universe.
Going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and...on.
If that’s not enough to satisfy your guilty intentions, let me turn up the heat in the shower. 
The water is our final hour to make us wetter than rain, wetter than waterfalls could ever bless us the explicit nature we are committing.
I am your definition of freak in the sheets, the music lover wants to take you under the covers so he can wet up the sheets with you, toss the telephone aside so there be no interruptions while your erotic moans takeover the bedroom. 
It’s like a chapter I’ve torn from Zane’s novel that will tell a Getting Buck Wild tale will get your hair in a twist. 
The rock ‘n’ roll sparks the volume to enjoy moments like this. 
Moments where the electrifying guitar thrusts through you like a 1000 volts waiting to make shock love till you say “yes…uuuhhh yes… oohhh baby… I’m about to cum… YES… YYYEEESSS” 

The slow jams of Marvin Gaye playing ever so smoothly, ensuring the vibes are in its right motif. 
Guitar strings playing so gently settling aside the hardcore edges, pouring your heart out into the sensations on Sexual Healing. 
I want to be that sexual healing when stress levels are high. 
And calm your nerves with Herbal Essence formula with a sexual healing bound in your soul. 
Captivate every language in your body turned on by the rhythm playing our mood swings, musical notes dancing on our tongues as we French kiss under the chandeliers along with the candle delights. 
Like R-Kelly, with a little bump n grind.
Make love till I hear your scream out the signs of Opera moans meeting its thrust of my dick. 
Make love till our bodies take on the heat of Miami, as the rushing tides splash upon us, exhausted from the ooohhhs, the aaahhhs, the climaxes and the orgasms we’ve generated.

So once again baby girl, I wanna make D’Angelo love to you where the sounds of R’n’B is playing like no other has done to you before. 
Undress you down to your knees and make your toes curl. 
Without your R’n’B lover by your side, there can be no chemistry between us. 
There can be, no place to touch you, no place to tease you, please you in your time of need. Yeah, you heard me right baby. 
I wanna make D’Angelo love to you where the sounds of R’n’B is playing like no other has done to you before. 
Undress your hidden buttons that turns you on at the right places at the right time … it’s that OK to make love while the R’n’B plays your nipples like turntables? 
If not so, thanks for allowing me to replenish the wildest fantasy of your dreams. 
I hope my wet dreams have steamed you well for tonight, I’ll make those panties fall down, your DD size cup bra unfasten and make those grooves to my rhythms a reality you’ll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment