Friday 16 November 2012

100%


Pt.1

It's going and going high over the limits.
Watch me saw like an eagle off the edge of Mountain Missouri.
Take the 99 to 1 out of the equation.
Fraction of a 100 and replace the 95 with a plus.
As I'm pushing these Upper Richmond Roads, Shopping Centre walls out of this jurisdiction context.
And yes fellow residents, I'm pushing these lousy Deeley Road songs out of the project windows.
Riding your dark alleys to Steward's Road.
The light that takes away the cold balconies to Alaska.
I'm freezing, uplifting these insanity weights from the Christian country of souls.
Leads Earth soils to the moon lust looking so holy...
I'm losing my ring doughnut glaze to morning double sausage, and sizzling egg muffin meal breakfast.
Lazy afternoon jam tarts filled with strawberry temptations, and evening apple turnovers weight to the Greggs fat obese sugar.
That won't slow my arduous journey on climbing ladders to the Mountain Kenya.
Linkin Park and Busta said "WE MADE IT!" Yes sir, we finally made it.

So the strong gain longevity like the growth of Solar energy.
I eat healthy ASDA organically so let my spirits live on wisely dear son.
Live on this wing of phoenix.
Live oh dear God save me.
Live on this path of righteousness.
I draw the one I love in Margate Theme Parks.
Screaming children, teenagers yelling the Dream ride thrills.
With the town centre colours that gives Hyde Park beauty kites and light.
I'm living life broadly so the surf is up.
All around fantastically.
Oh yes amazingly fun indeed.
It's exciting.
Portraying life poetically and my art is the Southbank artistically I live it.
The literature is my Poetry Library Theatre.
Open up I tell as it is in monologues as an Emotional Day Shakespeare.
Everyday like twine it's above 50 per cent I'm counting.
Enough to hit 60 per cent and over the hurdles we go.

So the Creative Arts is giving you my all a 100 per cent full mode.
As I play the ukulele and nothing less of my pennies worth.
Can afford this street square dance.
No less than 40 per cent average of my lips worth.
So let's kiss on the spot.
Kiss.
Kiss...kiss on the Poetry Slam while everyone observes...
Don't worry sweetheart, it's alright...they'll cheer.
They'll cheer our kiss till there's no half size knickers.
Soaking 50 per cent of her cum.
Cos there's a part time sex on the beach who calls himself that.
Mr lover lover.
Everything excels in excellence, like rock n roll poetry is energy fuel.
And I'm the Ferrari that sparks the horse power.
Oh my God guitars break out electrocution, explosive rapture we're aiming higher.
Destructive as we're coming, we're coming, we're coming hard.
It will make your eyes wide open.
Your eardrums pop.
It's infinitely a 110 per cent and over the valleys we go.
The O2 Arena crowd screams for more "cheer"
And more "cheer".
And more "cheer".
And more "cheer".
And more "cheer".
Coming in with an encore.

Pt.2

Open the curtains live.
And witness an international sensation before your eyes.
Knocking down your ginger doors than your average gimmick open micker.
My words spit artistically like Piccaso.
So send the cubist my way.
While ideas spiral shapes and forms like a brainstorm exhibition.
Smoker of your casual time.
No pub will hire you back in.
I'll be more addicted like nicotine.
Leave  a stigma taste on your tongue.
Begging for more.
Begging your Queen Elizabeth Pound notes to smoke me out of the blues.
You may not like the taste of my poems that stink your breath.
Stink your clothes that grabs shopaholic's attention.
But enjoy it at the same time.
Because I'm The Chronic.

Awwww sweet sweet darling, metaphorical sweetheart.
Could you write something romantic, steamy, passionate for the ladies please?
Excite them with your oohh sexy ways and your dirty talk....oooooh you're such a naughty boy.
Erotic poetry is a must, as I gets it in a 100 per cent.
Like billions of stars lit up near your face.
But it's excitement you're wanting.
The topic wants nothing but the best.
Faster and powerful moves on your desk page.
Follow the leader on the dancing stage.
It's an A plus versus your E minus grade average.
And no degree loves you like that.
Who respects your percentage hustle in a hurry for cheers like this.
I'm all over your numbers like mathematics, the subject matter is...
I'm not giving you my heart or my soul, I'm giving you my all.

My words.
My thoughts.
My rhymes.
My art.
My imagery.
My world.
My passion.
My sweat and tears that leak.
My thousand verses that speak.
Here take it.
It's my all that counts right?
So my effort is to push boundaries up Larkhall Park hills.
Treat it like the Crystal Palace jewel of the Jubilee.
My all that lifts up kg weights in your local gym, Fitness First.
My all to give street lights the blinkity blink 24/7.
The carnage that creeps with empathy and organic traits.
I give you full power from my Daurecel.
Full moon will let your nightlife live.
A full circle of my sphere.
A round house of collective portraits that waves watercolour lakes out of control.
Poster colour skies.
I give you my full time commitment to this job.
I give you my full time education to this role.
Cos words I speak and seek.
Know how to teach ideology.
Know how to reach philosophy in another level on your mic.
I have reached my goal.
I have succeeded the best way possible.
But there's a lot of work to be done.

Feel me go hard, as I turn this mic into stone.
Feel me go concrete with this vast poetry that made the rose grow.
Feel me go all the way like a South West Train to my destination...galleries on Passing clouds.
They see me sky high on a blimp.
Sky dive with easy jet.
I never let go of promises I made to dreams I must assemble.
I must draw my all in landscapes that reach your artistry of vision.
So you can see it.
Picture it your interior design that entwines your full happiness for clean house.
This is my everything you see you get.
This is my all that infinite voice will never settle for less.
This is the beginning chapter of the prodigal son.
This is my 100 per cent I put in Coolspot game play.
This life is a game and you have to play it to the fullest.
Don't lose, don't die 1UP is not giving you an extra life to come back where you left.
Clock it before it's too late.
Cos 100 per cent is all I asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment