Tuesday 20 November 2012

Forever young is never too late


Forever it was me, him and her.
First born squirming out the womb, that's me.
Experience the bright lights.
My eyes puddled with tears.
Still couldn't open yet.
The young two siblings yet to be born later on, that's them.
Being young for XBOX we couldn't afford it.
The young kids brought in Britain.
Imagine London like Greece, but computers have covered the lost beaches of Athens.
Sprung for Duncan yo-yos, butterfly flatter.
Yomega X Brain that slides like.
Silver surfer.
Yomega was the epiphany of the school grounds.
That's right I wanted one.
Fit in with the rest of the peers.
Yo yos were in fashion school popularity, the young in teens Converse shoes, Nike Air Max, Reebok Classics that football pub fans endured.
But we had PlayStation One when I was playing Spyro The Dragon at Toys R Us.
And Two grew along into our lives when Tekken 4 was out on Christmas.

Young for cartoons in the morning, waking me, singing me alarm spells sleepless lights.
7am for Dexter's Laboratory, eating plastic picture bowls of Rice Krispies, snap,  crackle and pop.
But the childhood was only temporary through domestic chores that took us to adulthood quicker.
No time for young snacks that sweeten the tooth.
Maths being the golden subject for problems ahead of time.
Be grateful for what you have, but my stubborn mind wouldn't understand I just wanted to be like them.
You know those juvenile delinquents.

Forever a bowl of Ready Break, boiled eggs and sausages.
Sometimes I like some cheese on toast, watching Walt Disney classics giggles it's rubber like the Flubber.
The Great Mouse Detective I stole from Blockbuster's, no surveillance at Clapham Junction, back then.
Toy Story, Pocahontas adventures made us inspired by animation movies.
Acting our favourite character.
Living under our parents roof, going by grand rules, running around Patmore Estate, park on Deeley Rd, skateboard park at Carey Gardens, BMX, Apollo Mountain Bikes.
Kids spraying water pistols in the summertime it was the wettest summer to date.
Battersea Park was my lyrical adventure playground, we use to enjoy amusement parks, ice cream trucks passing grey turfs, by the football astro turfs.
Skateboards, Rollerblades skating footpaths like a Skating Rink.
Let those mountain bikes sink down Silverthrone Road, all those jitters racing my body.
Kids riding their scooters they got on their birthdays, Christmas Day was a little more frosty.
Roads frozen like an ice rink, I need Guildford's ice skate shoes, come do ice hockey with us.
Living life like a Final Fantasy, bees make noises through Richmond Park's forests.
But they want to play Nintendo 64s, I felt like Super Nintendo in the 90s and Sega Mega Drive in bedrooms keeping them away from the real world.

They want the trendy Nikes and Reebok belong to peer groups with the swaggers.
The colourful laces keeping it hip with your homeboys, your homegirls that come from the hood.
But she wants me to stay, my sister she wants the whole family under one roof along with her Nintendo Wii, her Alicia Keys, Beyonce CDs.
Her unconditional love on BB messenger is what keeps me comfort.
Awwwww, look at that baby faced sister on the iPodTouch pictures.
Cheeks plumed like sugar plums sweet as the Malteasers melting chocolate tears, melting fears in wrappers I share from Celebrations.
Forever she will be my baby sister, the fan of Michael Jackson.
Forever he is a computer analysis of digital technology.
Don't worry...it's cool to have an iPodTouch.

Forever I stay vibrant and lively like the frying pans and grills burning with fire.
Cooking up like hot dogs ready to be devoured, dancing taste buds sensations like I was forever young, forever fresh, forever living the life of a youngster.
Nosey, cheeky, don't know what to do.
But the youngster lives in me.
The younger mind won't leave my old soul inside the real world.
When I tell these stories, these young books Winni the Pooh children will understand, forever young is never too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment