Wednesday 30 April 2014

Adventure playground


Where there's fun I'm already swinging from the monkey bars.
To the ropes dangling.
Freely as if nothing's holding them by branches.
It's surrounded by trees as if I'm running through a forest.
Chased by wolves walking along the log.
We keep our balance as they hold onto me.
Dragging me to fall first onto the scraps of wet chipped off barks.
Just laying there on the surface where we can't see concrete.

Lots of obstacles to challenge which one's on my mind.
I can tackle, hold onto, slide from?
As we grab a beanbag then slide excitable down onto those gym mats.
I wanna do that again because it was too much fun.
Enjoying the thrill of a ride waving my hands.
Up in the air cheering with excitement not terror.

Swings?
No swings in the playground to swing on like a rope's knot.
Holding a semi-circled Tyre.
Pushing my legs from the painted planks of wood.
Soaring into the air breezing my clothes as high as a bird.
Taking off from its nest, only if I had wings to fly back.

But I'm falling falling softly on more chipped off wet tree barks.
In comfortable clothes wearing a hooded jumper.
And track suit bottoms.
Pressing onto my flesh and bones I can get up run up the ladders of the adventure.
As my injuries can't stop me from proceeding on my journey.
Like it or not, the whole world's my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment