Monday 26 October 2015

What's wrong with being HOT??

Ladies ladies ladies, what's wrong with being hot?

If she's smoking, she's hot.
If she's Wonder Woman, she's super HOT!!!
If she's kinky, you've guessed it, she's shit HOT!!!

Perverted as you may think, she's got that Halle Berry skin complexion.
Those Kerry Washington's brown eyes.
She's got that Serena William's booty.
Slamming on the court.
I love her Trina smile making her the baddest bitch alive.

Some Maybelline on those eye lashes.
I notice that weave gives her the Wendy Williams look.
A little bit of coco butter, she's almost there to perfection.

Usually I prefer natural beauty.
Make up free with no skyline mascara.
Or eyeliners for a Posh Spice look.
But if make up is her thing, I'll let her go for it.
Not excessive though, kills my interest to her attractiveness.
Feminine hands like Golden Blue.
The voice of Lenea Herew.
Hips like Gianna Michaels DAMN!!!
She's got that sexy back.

What's wrong with being HOTTT?!!!
So hot she burns my tongue like chili when we kiss.
She looks the look as she is walking down the catwalk.
Show a bit of flesh glaring mirrors catching my eyes on her.
Sounding like it's all about her, fooled by the glistening personality when she speaks.
Consuming my fantasy girl like she was Scarlett Johansson.

I beg the ice cream truck to fix me a Vanilla scoop with a Cadbury's Flake.
Those large melons aren't so fake, I dream of her my Carmen Hayes.
So haze, her body beautiful clouds my judgement like Marauyana.

She complains though, like kindergarten brats when men look their best.
When we shower them with compliments to make women feel good.
They smack us back with a wet fish like it meant nothing.

I thought women wanted to be beautiful princesses.
But now I see the clear picture of their ways.
Deceiving, mischief, manipulative, ungrateful a spoiled brat who values nothing.

The only way to bring happiness is to make her laugh.
But yet she has no sense of humour to make me laugh though.
A least she could try and and make a man laugh.
Throw in a couple of jokes if humour's the hot chocolate.
Looks can be deceiving, so my credit crunch will make me do anything to get in those knickers.

Still attracted to her personality though.
What can I say, I love women.

So what's wrong with being HOTT??
Doesn't the word, attractive, beautiful and sexy mean anything?
If not, then she's just about as ugly as Shrek's wife Fiona combined.
Now, don't get me wrong.

She can be sexier than Kylie Minogue.
She can be elegant as Beyoncé Knowles.
She can go out her way to embrace what's sexy.
It's like being naked in the crowd.
A celebrity of the moment, important like Future along side with Caira.

But seriously speaking.
If she's genuinely hot as a home cooked Jelloff Rice.
I'm all for it.
Maybe not too possessive or boring.
I like a good time with good laughs in Battersea Park.
Intelligent discussions at Science Museum.
Become movie fanatics at Cineworld.
Enjoy a casual meal at Nando's.
Travel places from France to Italy.
Read Danielle Steele, Stephen King or J.K.Rowling.
So tell me what's wrong with being a hot pie?
The oven has been good to her, try not to abuse it.
She shouldn't wait on a window seal to cool down.
Cos she'll be too cold for me to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment