Thursday 11 July 2013

Crush


Your beauty struck me like lightning, blinded my eyesight see.
When I spotted your Greek Columns.
Walking in the distance away like my journey was on an M5 to Blackpool.
BOOF!!! Hit myself on a lamp post, dazed in stardom, wondering "where did those  damn Venus legs come from?"
I couldn't let it pass me by, so my drive on a Ford Focus can high speed my approach.
See you from a close up view of your hair.
Swaying back and forth like I met Kelly Rowland on X-Factor the very first time I set sights on destiny.
Blinking your sparkling eyes, dazzling champagne showers, like she was the Creme De La Creme at the Eiffel Tower, the darling iPod that I love teleporting my mind set into her world of Funky House, R'n'B, Bashment, Afro-Beats, Slow Jams.
Lips sparkling like raspberries picked from Mother Nature's fruits.
Body shaped like hourglass spilling the sands of time.
Telling me it's time to approach this fine young woman, talk this woman, feel this woman, make love to this woman.
It's a race for your love, a Daytona USA for your love, a Grand Prix for your love.
And I'll be the first guy to pass the finishing line, earn your heart of gold.
As long as I'm not the nice guy who finishes last out of time, out of luck, out of credits no coins can insert arcades, continuing my quest for your elixir of love.

Now coming across high standards by your calibre on high heels, pushing myself on a treadmill impressing you, it's a distance by winning your approval that I'm the one for you.
Yes there's more fish in the sea they tell me, so my fishing rod is patiently waiting for your reply.
But you whiz pass my hook playing hard to get.
Well...this is my crush of Tom and Jerry chasing after your love in holes you hide yourself in.
It's ambitious, determined, not giving up without a fight for love like this.
Traps like a box of Cabury's Roses should sweeten the deal, like my ambition for your body in bed is erotic poetry at its best.
The art of your looks I fall for are from a bungee jump in your pool of Chanel.
Oh how I enjoy this fragrance uplifting me towards your beauty of seduction.
There's a sunshine behind your moping blinds that sets you free like a dove, under a mistletoe on Christmas Day.
For you see, Santa Claus sent you a xmas kiss will open my heart like a love letter of undying words like, My love will die with you, be with you forever and for always.
Your tattoos shall be my body of art, my love for you in permanent ink, my heart shall sink in 14 lines for your Shakespearian sonnet.

My love written in symphony played on a violin, flutes calling your name under the balcony.
Your crush is so unpredictable, I can't even tell if your love is just a fluke or locked by layers of your portrait gallery blues.
It's sailing, it's sightseeing, it's wondering the Atlantic Ocean searched my name for Edward, Michael, Kwame, Justin, Edwin or Jordan, would you still be my date for the night, regardless of the name I am?
Cos you see my crush is hungry for curves that match the size of your Tommy Hilfiger Jeans, my crush  craves for your hand on a cruise to Paris, our getaway is the language of love, in Red Wine splashes like vine juices for your mind one time.
Away from the madness that isolates us from you and I.
Stuck in Central London, finding the right signs in a busy environment, leaving me corrupted.
Finding ways to restore order in my clarity and deliver you the crush in McFlurry.
For my dreams of having you in my arms when I sleep, then my dreams of fucking you at the back seat of the Range.

If this opportunity was meant to be, my crush will dance the night away, on Lyric Square where fountains spray tears of joy, spray excitement lingering my love, my sexual appeal under sheets left untouched.
Yes this crush poem is about you and only you...words of mine can describe your portrait in that masterpiece, like Mona Lisa was my inspiration for artistry.
My only goal is to try and make you happy, for whatever it takes, my infatuation will never feel no scars, no sores, no bruises, hurt or pain.
It's a million to one chance I'll find you, miss you or even lose you.
Forever it's searching, seeking, peaking the mate of my dreams, the mate that likes me for me and not the charming looks of an Usher, because you got it bad.
Ludacris because I'm crazy about you.
Lemar well... I'm 50/50.
Drake I want this shit forever man.

Would your heart still be open from broken strings left unfixed?
But a melody kiss can heel emotional wounds left not stitched.
So smile, keep on smiling until your happiness goes down to midnight silence.
If my crush didn't put it on you like it should, would you still let it pass you by, across the boarders to another country, in someone else's interest?

No comments:

Post a Comment