Wednesday 3 July 2013

Happiness is the light in me


On the highway dreams, the summer is somewhere in the Margate streams.
It's the beauty in your skylines that twinkle my stars to tweak tweak tweak.
I painted your Venus pink hearted, I raided this cold with Mercury moons that hit home run.
The evening star became the watcher of your balcony.
I touch your solar system when we orbited the galaxy climax.
I climbed from the dark caves of the unknown blackness.
Went on a rampage breaking the tinted windows clouding Brighton's sea gauge.
I broke free and hugged your sunny days on the beaches of your Arcade pier.
It burned like lava and I thought my sentiments kissed your lyricism to be born.
Happiness is the light in me, not the dark resided in me.
My rib cage will be the last thing to breathe.
It's thunder vs lightning, candle vs lantern, come walk with to sandy Isle of Wight.
The dream milkyway spirits will protect us.
My happiness is confident in lighting your joys in acoustic sessions.
I wrote a song just for you on my guitar strings Yamaha.
I played your Alicia Keys keyboard in solo mode cos rainy days like this puts windows to tears, when we sleep on rainbows.
I don't know the definition of a sad song being so detrimental, my teeth begin to ache when I lose my baby teeth.
Sail your young'uns abroad I can enlighten their spirits of fire to ignite the midnight sorrows.

Happiness rinsed all traumas creating scars on my invisible skin.
Joy I seek like the lost creator of this spiritual palace.
Sugar the walls of candy Adam's apple.
I want some of that queen bee's honey.
Where are the heavens when I need them, where are the bright angels carrying the harps over the French clouds?
Where are the glorious flames shading the orange shadows blaring the firework show?
Confidence energy rises like the never lasting volcano about to erupt its Mars epic.
I sing sing sing the happy hours of Joe Get Crunk Tonight, Get Crunk Tonight.
My dancing bones can't help but to lift up drinks like a Happy New Year cheer, a Happy Easter like Christ was home in my heart.
But the bitter people don't want the positive light to spread about.
They don't want it to embrace the unfair city that is never pretty to blend in the green pastors.
Vegetables nutritious to the thighs I come prepared for the storm.
Mixing the rain, yes I am mixing the brown rain.
Let it shower on me.
Let my happiness shine through me, yes me.

Happiness is the light in me, not the dark resided of me.
So be gone with you demons of the night.
Be gone to the depths of Hades.
Though I try suppressing bad dreams of failure.
Negative thoughts around bad environment under my pillow.
But it seems hopeless for it to all just vanish away into thin air.
Demons lurking the happy clouds, release the God of the Boogie Man to condense the yellow light of sunshine.
Ambers of bright ready steady.
No I want to go when green light says so.
Escape the Devil's tides trying to wash me up on his island.
But can never catch my life off guard.
I see all things behind your disguise, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Happiness is the light of me, not the dark of me showing you the red 666.
So close the doors in my inner circle, no strangers shall enter into the light.
Cause the dark smears of nightmare swallows from dirty shirts like stained ketchup marks.
The resided blood on lighter shirts no happy  hours can rescue.
But can pray its residue a bigger splash of my Tate Modern.
Happiness is the splash felt on diving boards to the morning shores of running footprints.
Walk with me, I'll take you to the melting ice creams in vicious circles.
I'll still be in search of my happy place in the moonlight, fiery volcanoes on Hawaii lands.
Problems are like leeches sucking blood of golden corn flakes makes me alive to breathe.
So why leave my heart on my sleeve?
Why crave for darkness when there's so much light on the centre?
If we're meant to be positive, what else is there to share without the concepts of love and hopefulness?

No comments:

Post a Comment