Tuesday 18 March 2014

England (experiences with the towns)


My dad is an explorer, explorer for towns in the countryside, explorer in the British Isles.
Explorer on Isle of White.
Ford on 70 mph, canvases of hillsides, herd of sheep devouring green roots of England's vegetables.
But I wanna sail ships in Portsmouth land.
Away from the London suburbs of crowded street names.
These are England experiences with the towns.
The places of Southfields, young and unfamiliar with kids from Wandsworth High St, my father taught me how to ride my first bike.
I wanted to be cyclists of the motorway.
The M5 across Manchester and Birmingham.
We would go to Battersea Park, and look at animals of sorts.
Birds like ostriches, parrots repeating statements made by other people.
Bruu polly wanna cracker polly wanna a cracker bruu.
I thought Britain was one big  country that included 90 films on set.
And movie stars were living in mansions white as the heaven clouds.
I thought Hollywood lived here.
I thought actors and actresses like Halle Berry was here, Mel Gibson was here and Julia Roberts too.
England experiences in town like Hastings.
Fishermen fished here for trouts.
Yeah, that history tells otherwise.
It's like I'm in love with the countryside that helps me escape the hustle and bustle  from this London city.
Be with farm like people, friendly in clean air breezes, egg mayonnaise sandwiches gives me the gas sometimes.
All this travelling makes me glad I had a father like him to show me what life is worth living for.
Travel and experience monuments you've never seen before. Monuments that glorify stories in wartimes, fishermen catching sustenance to sell and survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment