Sunday 9 March 2014

Explore everything


I wonder if there be a written story of The Travelling Artist from Ghana.
Or The Travelling Photographer from South Africa.
I wonder if I was meant to be famous for all eyes to see me ahead of my time.
I wondered was I meant to be the established man heroes of Malcom X, Kwame Nkruma, the next Barack Obama to change the world?
I wonder…thirst for adventure with photography, I want to see the wondrous mountains in the northside of England.
I found your pictures amazing by candle light sight, how the explorations reach your perfect canvas.
The map is the astronomy of skyline the crescent.
I want telescopes branching sea mammals racing the great shark oceans.
A boat trip to wonders where wild things become dangerous at times.
The huge world wide web lets me be with interesting sites that collage the software paint, photo shop have the images loop to bring photographs to life.
My friend says you wanna do everything, everything in it. Yeah, I do.
Always waiting for something to happen, I can’t even entertain myself for starters.
Or even make myself laugh, even though I do try.
I want to explore another language in another place.
Get out of England and live like a foreigner speaking the French words in Paris, I want to explore a French broad looking like she was into poetry and music.
Let’s eat some French baguette, butter rise of the sunset.
I’ll speak your voice and you can be obsessed with the English accent from another place.
I’ve taken telescopes to see higher planes of Delta airlines, almost dreaming I could fly anywhere to the Philippines and Thailand.
My mum says I spend too much by myself, and not enough family time spend on appropriate weekends.
My sister complains I spend too many midnights on my laptop.
Sleeping has become a thing of the past, get these days on angel pillows.
I want to watch everything on YouTube has to offer.
Forget Pansonic television, give me Internet television no TV License can charge.
No tax can stop my surfer from giving title websites title waves upon Google maps.
It’s like a Tomb Raider Underworld, explore everything, stop at nothing.
We discover more.
We dive deeper.

Because Aberdeen said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment