Monday 21 January 2013

30 mins of pleasure


What is a horny cream pie like you, doing in a thug's mansion like this, horny as fuck and all alone?
In Victorian secret stockings underwear, dying for a monster dick to satisfy your lonely needs.
Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the sexiest of them all?
Your hair swayed to appreciate the goddess in your figure.
So I hear you came out the bedroom, with a dildo playing with yourself, touching yourself aroused by the fantasy of Lex Steele throbbing your pussy back and forth, turning you on from the waist up.
This was an invitation of, Please Fuck Me Now.
The ooohhh sounds and the uhhhh just visualising the manhood giving you that feeling of warmth inside you.
You called me over, wanting me so badly, you left the door open for me to creep upon your nasty mind, nasty it sends a rushing pulse from your masturbation to my dick.
On my way and it's unlocked, I could hear your moans growing louder and louder.
I tip toed through the corridor, and I saw you on the couch, enjoying the moment of excitement legs twitching body rocking in motion with the dildo, taking you to another place she climaxes, sucking the juices like her cum was ecstasy consumed by her fingers.
She licks them, eyes closed like mmmmm she was picturing the scene of a man walking by doing her like I was R-Kelly sexing her.

I tapped her knee out of the fantasy frame into reality.
She saw like oh my god, got carried away with the dream between her legs, and I was like hello, with a smile looking so curious I was thinking she was Mellanie Monroe.
She responds with her hand reaching for my zipper, aching for my dick to respond to her eager fingers rubbing my groin.
She was like hey, teeth shining at my naughty boy face, still feeling her warmth between her legs, the side of her head was tilting the wet dream caressing her left breast, she was making the arouses too irresistible to refuse, while her other still inching at my groin, it grew 11 inches.
I was like baby stand up for me, and you grabbed my belt while we French kiss the ice cream tone in your arousal.
The belt falls down, hands reach quickly to unbotton the trousers like a 7.34 fast train.
Look at you with your mischief smile, the trousers falls down, going to my boxers.
I was hard as a gun pistol, your hand takes control of the erection and you suck on it like a lollipop.
Enjoying the taste of my hot chocolate it felt my mind was lifted into light cloud of ecstasy, I was home.
You kept sucking, not stopping the mouth moving in and out, I let my moans reach your eardrum like it was uuuhhh...oooohhh yeahhhh suck on it.
Your eyes rolled at me, giggling slightly to know she is enjoying this.
Enjoying every inch, while other hand still rubs her wet pussy.
Juicy as the tongue licking, she couldn't wait to get on this hard on manhood.

I was like come on top of me, I guided her to the couch and was naked like Cupid, ready for her to ride on this long John.
Take on me and ride like a Rodeo.
You feel it baby, that hard on throbbing dick inside you.
She rode on it like it was a dildo vibrating the energy into her pussy muscles caressing my boner, hands on her hips, eyes of mine focus on her face.
She was right, her pussy was tight.
Aroused by the handsome presence of my face, I pull you closer feeling the heat by your pulsating breasts, you getting wetter and wetter, the throbbing the pounding she was like ohh baby ohhhh baby I'm gonna cum on your dick, I almost felt it and I screamed like aaaaahhhhh, ahhhh yesss oh baby you feel good.
The tempo of her speed settled like a spinning washing machine, taking it in slowly and I was like ooooohhhh you're so warm.
Hands on my face, while her head bumps into mine the breath of you arouses me more and more, wanting your body so badly, I poke you so thoroughly my dick is in love with your pussy.
It wants to rock that thing, bang that thing, fuck that thing.
While my mouth sucks on those ripe nipples, hard as pebbles, extracting milk from DDs, I'm hungry.
Going for a second round on your sexual desires, I'm open for suggestions to satisfy that clit of yours.

I was ready and sprung for round 2, told her to turn around while I do her doggystyle.
It was nice and round, I was hitting if from the back.
My hands were on her hips, ass poking out as I entered pussy, her back snapped up ready to take her on a roller coaster ride, this is the Saw of her life.
We move back and forth, pounding that ass.
Hard throbbing, hands holding tight on the couch like a rushing tide was hitting her mind senseless.
She was like yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, feeling the excitement filling her up to an oblivion, a drop of organism like uuuuhhhh! She felt it in her pussy vowels, hands rubbing behind while I push it real good up inside you.
Hands handling your ass, and your eyes closed absorbing the images like I was another Wesley Snipes actor doing you in the bedroom, another singer like Trey Songz cos we were meant to be together.
The pushing, the pelvis I hold onto and give it to ya nice and slow.
My hips dance as the rhythms caress the dick that holds control of your breath, you let out a sign of uuuuhhhh and uuuuuuhhhh and uuuuhhhh and ohhhhh baby right there.
Notice I hit the G Spot just right, eyes wide open like WOW.

I was ready for round 3, spread those legs while I take you deep under the Kama Sutra, legs open like I won your heart widely.
As I get in there, your moans ringing my ears wanting more of this daddy dick.
Yes, your pussy is so tight I grind in there giving that ooohhh uuuhhhh oooohhhh uuuuhhhh, head of yours twitching like the excitement got to your brains.
Filled with explosive rapture, taking your mind higher on a plane, dreams on rolling on Hawaii sands, you imagine them white as soaring clouds, heaven bliss if you will.
Eyes waking up to me, I come tumbling on your breasts, kissing you while I'm boning you deeply.
Taking it slow in you, your pussy caresses the hardness of my dick and I just lose my mind of pleasurable sex.
The sex immense like Lisa Boyle was On The Edge of blowing me over, by the book case it was goddess and I fucking up the education of literature.
I grabbed you, clinging on my neck, and I was fucking you from above.
Legs on my biceps, I was rocking your pussy to Timbuck Two.
You groaned and moaned like you wanted it "oooooohhhh shit....oooohhh fuuuucccck" she was severely turned on as TP2.com, like a freak I sucked on her nipples, hard felt like I was feeding milk off a cow.
She tasted good like vanilla ice cream, is what I wanted for dessert.
Feel the pounding the rest of your fantasy.
Kissing you, while your moaning noise rings inside my mouth, lips touching while the throbbing of my dick bones you.
I can't resist the blonde hair that gets me excited in the morning.
Excited I want this sex paradise to last forever, you are my heaven delight.

Ready for the grand finale, ready for you to take on this hard on dick.
Come and sit on top baby.
Come and sit on top baby.
Your ass poked out in front of me like a porcupine, easy does it and I felt your craving pussy grab hold of my dick, I was taken like ooohhhhh yeahhh.
The bouncing up and down  made me even harder, I felt you enjoy the riding of my brown meat.
So inside you uplifts your grinding hips to rotate, looking at me from behind with that kinky smile I was rock hard for you baby.
Rock hard as the starship going to shoot up in ya, hands of hers grabbing the couch, back laying on my chest while I bone the shit out of you.
Your groans going louder, cum warming your pussy's anticipation to cum together.
She was like ooohhhh oooohhhh shit, oooohhhh yeeeaahhh.
She couldn't get enough of me, my sex game was tight like shoe laces, she was like give me that dick, give me that dick.
Wanting more of that daddy dick up in ya, taking it all the way.
All that punting, sweat tears meaning I was feeling that.
She looked to the mirror on the left, watching a reflection of us fucking hard.
I let her know I was cumming and cumming and cumming.
Then I blasted like oooooohhhhhhhhhh oooooooooohhhhhhhh Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh haaaaaaaaahaaaaa splattered like a water sprinkler.
I couldn't help it, I wasn't done.
My throbbing boner wanted to poke her pink pussy inside, keeping me hard a little while longer.
Holding onto her hips, boning her hard still grabbing on those milky breasts, making me think of wet dreams.
I was like god damn shit you feel good.
She was like you got that shit good.
30 mins of pleasure had me aroused for her White Blonde sexy back like Mellanie Monroe, kissing those nipples of yours I was sprung, touching every inch of your body.
Giggling and smiling, like a stress reliever I was, then she replied it's just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment