Wednesday 30 January 2013

The crush story


Love, lust, who can you trust? beyond words can flatter a woman's outside beauty. But her inner personality still remains a mystery I find difficult to unsolve. This is nothing but a lover's crush story. A poet's love letter in his words of glory. Myself is getting to know you, yourself is getting to know me. I've never felt this way about your looks, your eyes, your smile and everything that represents your femininity. So hold onto my masculinity, as I take you on a journey to my world of wonders, spreading across the universe.

Hey there love, how are you doing? Still looking dark and lovely as ever, jealous ones still envy referring you as ugly towards your beauty is a never. I remember the first time I saw your pretty face, under the roofs of Rudy's Revenge where the sunset lays, behind the industrialised buildings. Looking so innocent in your Poka Dot dress, like a puppy eyed Dalmatian. Sipping bubbly alongside your Chinese friend, discussing spoken word in delight at Comfort's Rum Punch. So I approach towards your company and asked if this space was taken, you replied with exquisite generousity, "no go ahead." I sat down anticipating a relationship with you all the way like Will and Jada. A ride to the gates of destiny, upon the clouds where the big man lives. But you know how today's men are nowadays, obsessive lust for your body, eyeing at your buttocks every step of the way. Yo, don't mind them hounds, I'm more than just a wolf whistle howling for some sex appeal, like a thirsty young brother on a hot summer. Relax baby girl, I'm only here to soothe your mind with ease, so our common interests combines us together like a jigsaw puzzle. Please don't confuse this piece as a love poem. I have yet to experience the meaning of true love.

This is nothing but a lover's crush story. A poet's love letter in his words of glory. Myself is getting to know you, yourself is getting to know me. I've never felt this way about your looks, your eyes, your smile and everything that represents your femininity. So hold onto my masculinity, as I take you on a journey to my world of wonders, spreading across the universe.

Well spoken in a sophisticated manner, I had to make you mine from the rest that rejected me from the past. I even asked for your 11 digits so we can be intimate with each other, but you cringed slightly like "ummmmm, but I don't know you very well." It seems she sounded thorough in her personality. Her eyes gripped to reality, not giving up her love tonight as if I'm not right for her man's status. She may feel I'm in a rush within the cityscapes, since she's aware I've got a crush on her or something. I'm not a poet to keep his feelings aside, like an empty bottle with no air to let loose his emotions. So I choose to express these words in a form of flattery, for the world to listen and understand where my heart is coming from. Look at her hair ladies and gentleman, her hair... Black as the roots I can trace her essence back to Africa, motherland of all beautiful things has not made something unique as this female standing in front of my presence. Nubian queen if you can hear me, grant me her fragrance so I can, inhale the occasion levitating my conscious into higher places I can picture myself being with her... in bed perhaps. Make no mistake, her hips have got me hypnotised by surprise like Gabrielle Union posing herself in a photo shoot. Here I come along at last in a tuxedo suit, the man has come around with boastful integrity is a bonus will give you a blast, shall turn your doubts into ice cubes for a drink or two, cheers. This is the moment I've been waiting for to fulfil her needs, preserve the time and attention she deserves, away from the hustle and bustle that may distract her from the things I'm gonna offer for what she's worth. Would I be the one she's been seeking for in a diverse crowd, only by the sound of ticking hands from my watch will tell, it is time my friend... it is time.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful story, beautiful words and well written. You sound like a true gentleman.

    ReplyDelete