Tuesday 15 January 2013

A dreamer


If the sun rays were the loop of golden hoops, I'll skip them.
I be the dreamer on the fairy cake clouds on dessert island.
The moon waffle dreamer of the bay, while birds collage the blonde woman in Washington wide screen.
I dream for world's domination, internationally known as a whole world tour being.
The human beings I write them in my sleep shall remain nameless.
The journal stays awake 24/7 by my pillow case, visually darting my thoughts as I snore them into my sleep.
Now wait a second, did I say world domination at hand?
I mean the world's domination for the lost ancient talents with forgotten ambitions to uphold themselves.
Dreaming we can be those things, those things on posters, "It was spectacular, best performer, absolutely amazing."
Those things on Sky TV.
We can be that radio personality for BBC Radio on Capital FM.
This is domination for true identity of not forgetting, not forgetting where you came from.
Not forgetting milky dreams that fill bowls of cereal like Cheereos.
I claim myself as the uniqueness of the universe.
For I am Unique I am Edward I am Edward Unique, I am Edward Unique I run with my artistry, like minions of set in its prime time.
Slam my competition on TV to blow up in your face.
Dominate the spoken word scene like a Ben Affelik, completed The Poetry That I Am poetry short film.
Domination on helping communities.
Battersea Arts Centre I work with, we are one.
Libraries are countries I seek like a National Geographic explorer, countries I discover cultural identities like it was astronomy.
I dream for success in the Creative Arts, director like John Singleton.
Writer like Stephen King, even though he's a horror novelist, not every life is a horror flick.
Cubist like Picasso, a poet like Saul Williams.

Tate Modern is mine, National Portrait Gallery is mine, the culture my mum's inheritance of Mother Africa.
Gold Coast Ghana I wanna speak like thee, live like thee, understand like thee in the sun burning eternally.
Take me away from the Western country, where there's no cultural integrity to explore.
But my eyes are open, riding the clouds like a Ghost Rider the road is the path to longevity as I do it for the love over illuminati.
No money strains can match passion in pennies, cos love like this don't cost a thing.
I dream of American discovery, overseas opportunities not restricted by surveillance, spoken word spots all over the States I encounter notebooks like a journal on the Tube, but in this case it's a subway.
But like Tyrese, I dream with my eyes open to possibilities unknown.
Never overlook a challenge, try my hardest to fly on nemesis through weather conditions of a British weather.

I continue to dream, dream dream and dream.
Wake up from the coma, smell the aroma and make it happen like it's reality.
I dream for brothers, our brothers to step their game up, the world's an XBOX360, a Nintendo DS, learn the game like you play Call of Duty, the world is in the great depression, don't catch me off guard, I'm Splinter Cell in the shadows I am a dreamer for ambition and creativity, a centre for The Talented and Gifted people, where there is equal opportunities on such thing as the black sheep of the family, where there's life, energy and excitement in spaces closed behind doors number 1 2 and 3.
Gifts not to be thrown in death sentences, dramas that sidetrack misguided steps into street life, gang bangs your life away in the danger zone, drunken friends throwing their lives into Smirnoff's, LSD and Crack.

Forever I am a dreamer, I am a dreamer, not a dreamer in my sleep, a dreamer for miracles to come true, surprises to enhance your eyes, dreams of thug's mansion, just us and the guitarist playing dear mama while the heavens blow open the purely gates.
So what do these dreams mean to me?
If there's no spark in the fire, if there's no highlights to start a match without a stadium.
If there's no Italian serving us spaghetti bolonaise, my taste buds can't dance with the flavours.
For my dreams, I will prosper becoming the things I wanna be.
The television in a wide screen option is too much, Sky doesn't define the star that I am.
Pictures no cameras can capture in Snappy Shots, the picture is me rolling in a Volkswagon Golf, no automatic gears will change my drive on the go.
On the motoways to freedom, on the dual carriageways to a journey I've never traveled before...divide my ways for what I want to be, what do I desire in my empty pockets?
What do I require for my family to receive for tomorrow or what the future holds for them?
We can't always dream for the things we want or the things we crave in HMVs latest CDs, latest DVDs will keep us entertained, Foot Lockers or JD Sports, wearing the trainers that don't fit.
It's about world discovery, world impact, it's about allowing the world to experience your artistry, experience your thoughts, the brush of mine will never settle for anything less, it has all the tools, all the colours to inspire young minds alike, we are the future for the 21st century's elites.

We are lovers of the vibes, all that jazz, music and all those words I conjure up into...therapeutic poetry, contemporary artistry, I add acrylics to my wordplays, wordsmiths I educate children with low self esteem, if only I could get to school, be involved in their lives, I'm their semi-skinned milk that fills the void.
No time for parenting  behind closed curtains, 9 to 5, careers missing can't see the growth in ideas planted in skull minded.
I'm not supposed to see through the invisible, and conquer the impossible.
But I'm suppose to be the pioneer of my destiny, be the established artist of my time.
Theatre plays I write, the organiser of events, the one with the visionary, the master with the plan.
Forever I am a dreamer, not a dreamer of things I see on television, the things I wanna be in life if I want it I go get it.
It's impossible but possible to dream big as the size of Jupiter.
I live a single life but must do a double life for finance, must maintain artistic vision at all times to the big screen.
Yes, when I was young I dreamed of having a Mercedes Benz, four pretty women in bikinis and a mansion in Beverly Hills.
But what's it all worth at the end of the day?
Is art worthless without a J M T Turner?
The blob illusion only existing in stupid minds impossible to conquer.
You can do anything, be anything you want.
Just imagine it will happen to you, nobody should claim your dream but you.
What do these dreams mean to me?
What are the possibilities in doing what you love best?
So tell me, what is the use of dreaming, if we're not ready to fulfil them.


No comments:

Post a Comment