Sunday 20 January 2013

Body beautiful pt2


Are you illegally in blue?
Because I just missed you in the sky.
Are you on the edge of breaking down from broken Powder puffs, make up tears?
I can patch them up for you, your miserable mascaras with laughter and Kiss 100.
So let the pure garage groove take over your body and your soul.
Clench like there's no letting go of this pear shaped butty.
Let's play Animal Instincts on the outskirts of your arms, turning to branches.
Feel me reach your leaves, laid back as the guilt of silent night dreams.
The idea of perfection is alone, and needs not errors of flaw making, but errors of love making sandals.
Is your curves the size of a Coke bottle?
Cos if it is, I want to sip the continents under your tattooed belly, make those painted nipples feel hard behind your soft T-shirt white.
Are you afraid of experiencing the inserting of a man's erection when he's in love or feeling excited?
Feeling the violated steps cling onto your trembling thighs because you're not ready for his cum.
Don't be scared, don't be shy of another's taste for sex.
See lust is everywhere, still you will not open your door to unwanted guests.
But we're all strangers, perverts, lustful demons in this outgrowing universe.
The touching stars melt in your pot of honey.
I'm golden from the pyramids up your spine, I release you.
I embrace your portrait of Ms Pandora's Box on my bedroom wall.
I envisioned your open lid being tampered, crazed Halloween fantasies float in despair, finding the calmness of your soul through your painted H&M condolences on shopping plagues.
Body beautiful, never experienced the luxury of your Stacey's breasts portrait.
The body turned to art, the big blob turned to melting your love like a shower of milky stars.
This is what your body gets, this is your body was yearning for.
Somebody close as who, somebody close as her, somebody close like Hollicks.
Hot in your cup, it keeps you warm like radiators were your trustworthy blankets.
Yes dream girl, I was thinking about you, in that night dress, wishing you were here.
And yes you do have an incredible body, incredible bosoms that poke out predominately.
I was on the Internet, searching your site.com, or hit me on twitter I'll stalk your sexiness wherever it goes.
Behind closed curtains I am there, with the orchestrated jazz.
By your balcony, I am the Stevie Wonder giving you My Cherie Amour.
If your body misses love kisses, or touches that gives you what you need.
Just remember no one but no one can do you like I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment